The benefits of using Light Space & Time Online Art Gallery are numerous for new and emerging artists who wish to promote their art to a wider audience. Light Space & Time Online Art Gallery targets an audience that buys art, sells art and markets artist’s works on a very high professional level.
The benefits to an artist to expose their art work and artistic talents through our online art gallery are the following;
- The top ten winning artists selected for the Overall Category will be selected from the different media categories. Each media category will have a first, second, third, fourth and fifth place as well as five honorable mention awards.
- There will be Special Recognition awards for each media category. There will also be a Special Merit Category, which is art chosen from the various media categories.
- LST gallery will promote and post on Artsy.net the Overall Category artists from the gallery’s monthly themed exhibition and also from the solo art exhibition artists. The LST Artsy.net page will feature 4 pieces of the artist’s art, as well as their website URL as part of the gallery’s overall prize package.
- Artsy.net averages 2 million visitors a month and 46% of Artsy users who have purchased art via Artsy started out as art enthusiasts rather than preexisting collectors. By having their artwork placed and marketed on Artsy.net, LST artists will have a distinct advantage in terms of exposure, marketing and SEO of their art through the Light Space & Time/Artsy.net gallery partnership.
- Winning artists for each month will be promoted and circulated to over 1000+ News Outlets, Premium FOX, CBS, NBC, CW Affiliated Sites, 500 TV & Radio Sites, 250 Regional & Industry Sites and Social Media Inclusion through Kjprnews.com.
- Winning artists will also have their art exhibition results posted and promoted on artweek.com. Artweek produces 800,000 page impressions per month, 280,000 website visitors per month and has 30,000 newsletter subscribers.
- The winning images will be seen by an international audience of gallery directors, art collectors and art consultants. The winning entries will be featured on the Light Space & Time Online Art Gallery website for one month and then remain in the gallery’s Archives for 5 years.
- By having their work on the LST website, winning artists should increase exposure to their work, enhance their professional resume and create high quality backlink to their own website.
- After the art show closes each month, the exhibition will remain in the LST Archive to be viewed by website visitors and be available to be promoted by the artist through their personal art portfolio.
- LST will promote the winning artists of each exhibition via email, online press releases, online event promotions and social media marketing to art collectors, art gallery owners and directors and related art professionals.
- LST also provides promotion to the artists in the Special Merit and Special Recognition categories and lists them in the archive at the close of the show in which they are included.
- Winning artists each month are also promoted extensively in on-line publications and direct email campaigns. The gallery publicizes the winning artists on document sharing sites, including Calameo, Issuu and SlideShare. These 3 publication sites have a combined total of 2,587,000+ views of the gallery’s exhibition promotions.
- Winning artists are marketed and promoted extensively through the gallery’s social media network including; Facebook,Digg, Google+, Linkedin, Stumbleupon Tumblr andTwitter.
- By taking part in our competitions, artists gain valuable experience in marketing their artwork and building their resumes and CV’s in a low cost way.
- We provide gallery artists with materials to display in their portfolios including digital Art Exhibition Event Postcard, Event Press Release and Award Certificates.
- Our Art Exhibitions are presented in a YouTube Video on the Light Space & Time YouTube Channel, which artists can link to for marketing purposes. The gallery’s YouTube Channel has more than 85,000 video views.
- Artist’s work featured on the Light Space Time site is exposed to over 70,000 visitors and 225,000 Page views each month. At this time, 80%+ of those visitors are New Visitors. Overall, the gallery has 2,137,000 visitors and a total of 5,822,000+ page views in the last few years.
- An artist’s work and website link is retained in the gallery’s archives for five (5) years, which provides continuing exposure to the artist even after the show is over.
Enter Light Space & Time’s next art competition, based on the theme that interests you and, in the meantime, sign up for important email announcements about future events. We look forward to seeing your artworks.